(adds closing oil price) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Dwindling fuel supplies and soaring prices of crude oil and natural gas have President George W. Bush "greatly" concerned about U.S. energy costs, the White House said on Friday. Jitters about a potential U.S. military strike against Iraq, a cold snap in Eastern states and a curb in oil imports from Venezuela have boosted energy costs. Average U.S. retail gasoline prices may surpass a record $1.71 per gallon as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Bush 'greatly' concerned about energy costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642