* Govt to introduce back-to-work bill Monday * Back-to-work legislation could become law this week * Teamsters union walked off job on May 23 * Pensions is major sticking point in labor talks * CP Rail stock drops 1.9 pct in Toronto (Recasts with govt plans to introduce, fast-track legislation. Adds more industry comment.) By Randall Palmer and Nicole Mordant OTTAWA/VANCOUVER, May 28 (Reuters) - The Canadian government is set to force striking workers at Canadian Pacific Railway back ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Canada to fast-track CP Rail back-to-work bill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642