* Annual inflation rate 1.8 pct vs 1.0 pct in June * Core CPI rises 1.6 pct year-over-year * Harmonized sales tax pressures prices * Little pressure on central bank in rate-hike campaign (Recasts, adds analysis, background) By Louise Egan OTTAWA, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Canadian consumer prices charged higher in July as a new sales tax took effect but underlying inflation remained tame, fueling doubts about how fast the Bank of Canada will raise interest rates as the recovery loses ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Canada July inflation tame despite new tax impact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.