(Adds U.S. plans to revise fourth-quarter GDP data in paragraph 6) By Gilbert Le Gras OTTAWA, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Canada slashed its November trade surplus figures on Monday after it discovered a computer error had distorted import data, a development that shook confidence in Canadian statistics and is likely to result in an upward revision of U.S. economic growth figures. The change, announced by a red-faced Statistics Canada, corrected Canada's November trade surplus from a near ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Canada revises trade data after big computer error" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642