* August GDP down 0.1 percent on lower oil, gas extraction * Huge growth needed in September to meet bank's forecast * Canadian dollar sinks on news (Adds comments by opposition Liberal party) By David Ljunggren OTTAWA, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Canada's gross domestic product shrank by 0.1 percent in August, casting doubt on whether the country climbed out of recession in the third quarter and making official growth projections all but impossible to reach. Analysts polled by Reuters had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Canada's August GDP down, hits growth predictions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642