* Current account deficit C$9.06 billion * Surplus in goods trade lowest in 31 years * Preliminary 2008-09 budget deficit of C$2.25 bln * Canadian dollar rises to 7-month high (Recasts with budget deficit, updates dollar, adds details) By Louise Egan OTTAWA, May 29 (Reuters) - The worst recession in the post-war era has pushed Canada into a record current account deficit and triggered the first annual budget deficit after an 11-year run of surpluses, reports showed on Friday. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Canada's current account deficit hits record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642