(Add Reuters interest rate poll, market close) By Gilbert Le Gras OTTAWA, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Canada's economy grew by a lower than expected 3.2 percent in the third quarter, tethered by a soaring Canadian dollar that slashed energy and auto exports, the government's statistical agency said on Tuesday. The weaker growth, coupled with a downward revision of second-quarter growth, may prompt the Bank of Canada to hold off raising interest rates next week, five of 12 primary bond dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Canada's economy slows as C$ rise hits exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642