* Company to open 100 Sport Chek, Atmosphere stores * Closing 115 unprofitable stores under other names * Store closures estimated to cost C$26 mln * Canadian Tire shares drop more than 1 pct in Toronto (Adds details, comments from FGL president) By Claire Sibonney May 30 (Reuters) - Canadian Tire Corp Ltd will open more than 100 new Sport Chek sporting goods stores and Atmosphere outdoor gear shops over the next five years, while shutting down 115 unprofitable outlets operated under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Canadian Tire to expand Sport Chek, Atmosphere chains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.