(Adds analyst comment, updates share price) DETROIT, June 20 (Reuters) - Auto dealership group CarMax Inc. on Monday posted a 13 percent increase in quarterly profit on higher used vehicle sales and said it expects net sales to more than double in the next five years, sending its shares up more than 6 percent. The company, however, issued a cautious outlook for the second quarter, saying high U.S. gasoline and wholesale auction prices, which drive up its acquisition costs, were likely to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-CarMax profits up 13 percent; shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.