* Q4 same store used unit sales up 12 pct vs est 14-15 pct * Q4 EPS $0.39, Q4 rev $2.25 bln * Shares down 8 percent (Adds analysts' comments; Updates share) By Fareha Khan BANGALORE, March 31 (Reuters) - CarMax Inc , the largest retailer of used cars in the United States, posted market-beating quarterly results, but its shares slid 8 percent as same store used unit sales growth fell short of expectations. The Richmond, Virginia-based company, which buys, reconditions and sells used ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-CarMax Q4 same store sales lags Street, shares skid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.