(Adds trader and analyst comments, updates with closing share price) CHICAGO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dana Corp. , which is battling a $2.2 billion hostile takeover bid, said on Tuesday its chairman and chief executive died from complications from pancreatitis. Joseph Magliochetti, 61, died Monday evening following the removal of a gallstone. Magliochetti had been hospitalized for the ailment two weeks ago. He had been fighting a hostile takeover bid from rival auto parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Chairman of hostile takeover target Dana dies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.