* Shareholders to get $40 per share in cash * Including debt, deal valued at about $850 mln * Shares trading above offer price By Swetha Gopinath Aug 27 (Reuters) - Chemicals maker TPC Group Inc has agreed to be taken private for $627.2 million by private equity firms First Reserve Corp and SK Capital Partners as prices for its main product, used to make tires, remain depressed. TPC, which produces butadiene used in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Chemicals company TPC to be sold for $627 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642