* Beijing increases gasoline, diesel prices by 9-10 percent * After third rise this year, retail rates now highest ever * Jet fuel prices raised by 22 pct, second increase of 2009 * Sinopec ADRs gain on margins boost; could hit oil demand (Adds background, detail) By Eadie Chen and David Stanway BEIJING, June 29 (Reuters) - China unexpectedly increased gasoline and diesel prices on Monday, raising them for the third time since late March to their highest level ever. At nearly 9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-China fuel prices at highest ever after sudden rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.