* Hour-long meeting characterised as tense * Japan top spokesman says "no magic bullet" in diplomacy By Chris Buckley and Linda Sieg BEIJING/TOKYO, Sept 26 (Reuters) - China claimed islands at the core of a row with Japan as its "sacred territory" in talks between the two countries' foreign ministers, Xinhua news agency said on Wednesday, as neither side showed any sign of backing down in a long-festering feud. Japanese Foreign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-China, Japan stand their ground in islands row, but keep talking" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642