(For expanded Hong Kong IPO diary, click on ) (Adds details, background) By Daisy Ku HONG KONG, Nov 30 (Reuters) - China's No. 3 auto maker, Dongfeng Motor Group Co. Ltd., raised HK$3.97 billion (US$509 million) in Hong Kong's seventh-largest IPO this year after pricing shares in the middle of a proposed range, sources said. Dongfeng, whose IPO was delayed from last year and scaled down on investor worries about overcapacity in the crowded sector, makes cars under joint ventures with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-China's Dongfeng Auto raises $509 mln in IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642