* Pangda's share drop reflects weak market sentiment, auto market * Investors find it hard to evaluate China's 1st car dealer IPO-analyst * Companies raise $16.9 bln in Shanghai, Shenzhen ytd vs $4.2 bln in HK (Updates with closing share price, graphic on top IPOs) By Fang Yan and Ai Peng Soo SHANGHAI, April 28 (Reuters) - Shares of Chinese car dealer Pangda Automobile Trade Co Ltd , which raised nearly $1 billion in an IPO, fell 23 percent on their trading debut in Shanghai on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-China's Pangda shares plunge 23 pct on Shanghai debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642