* Chinese investors to pump in more than half a bln euros to Saab * See turnaround in 2014 * To make Saab cars in China as well as Sweden * Unions set to approve continued reconstruction (Adds court decision) By Veronica Ek and Mia Shanley STOCKHOLM, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Chinese groups Pang Da Automobile Trade Co and Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co will pump more than half a billion euros ($709 million) into Swedish carmaker Saab, aiming to return the struggling carmaker to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Chinese buyers vow long-term financing for Saab" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642