* Chrysler CEO Nardelli says sale to Fiat to close Friday * Nardelli describes last-minute talks to avoid bankruptcy * Judge expected to overrule hundreds of objections * Opponents planning appeals (Adds details in paras 11 and 12) By Tom Hals NEW YORK, May 28 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker Chrysler expects to close its sale of most assets to Italy's Fiat as early as Friday, its chief executive told a bankruptcy hearing which is considering whether to approve the transaction. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Chrysler CEO says Fiat deal to close Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642