* Chrysler gets $7.5 bln in bonds, loan, revolver * To use $6.2 bln of bonds, loan to repay bailout debt * Will repay government loans on May 24 * Refinancing will bolster Chrysler's balance sheet (Changes source, adds terms of bonds and loan, background on the interest rate, analyst comment, changes byline) By Michelle Sierra and Deepa Seetharaman NEW YORK, May 19 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC detailed terms of a bond offering and term loan on Thursday that will be used to repay ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Chrysler details terms of bond offer, term loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.