* Chrysler 2nd-quarter revenue rises 23 percent * Worldwide vehicle sales up 20 percent * Marchionne to employees: stay humble * Dodge Dart rolling out to dealers now By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC continued its turnaround from near death just three years ago, earning $436 million in the second quarter and confirming that it will show a full-year operating profit of at least $3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Chrysler earns $436 mln in quarter, confirms outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.