* Chrysler sees 2011 net income between $200 mln-$500 mln * Sees 2011 operating profit of $2 billion * Q4 Oper profit of $198 mln excluding interest expenses (Recasts; Adds details on year-ago comparisons, CEO quote, analyst quote, byline) By Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC forecast a profit for 2011 ahead of an initial public offering set for thesecond half of the year, and the launch of new vehicle models intended to spur its recovery. Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Chrysler projects profitable 2011 ahead of IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.