(Adds comments from news conference, previous ZURICH) By Michael Shields BASEL, Switzerland, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Ciba Specialty Chemicals AG scrapped a timetable for hitting financial targets on Wednesday after a soggy economy and Swiss franc strength drove second-quarter profit down over a quarter. Shares fell four percent in early trade after the maker of products ranging from detergent whiteners to the pigments that make Ferraris red said net profit fell a worse-than-expected 27 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ciba pushes back targets after profits tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642