(New throughout) By Charles Grandmont MONTREAL, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Canadian National Railway Co.'s largest union said on Tuesday it will go on strike on Friday if the railway does not come up with a better wage offer. CN, Canada's largest railway and No. 5 in North America by revenues, said that if there is a strike it hopes to maintain freight services through the use of management personnel. "We intend to keep as much traffic as we can moving, and certainly grain will be one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-CN Rail's largest union set to strike on Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.