(Updates share fall; adds industry background, quote from CFO, byline) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, April 24 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker CNH Global NV posted weaker-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday due to internal bottlenecks and problems with outside suppliers, sending its shares tumbling 18 percent. The problems offset the effects of a global commodity boom that is driving up sales of CNH tractors and combines. Industrial inefficiencies in its construction equipment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-CNH profit disappoints, shares tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.