(Recasts, adds company statement) CHICAGO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker CNH Global NV on Monday declared an impasse in contract talks with the United Auto Workers and turned down the union's offer to end a strike at four facilities that started on Nov. 3. "We do not think it is appropriate at this time to allow striking employees to return to work while the parties remain so far apart in the negotiation process," CNH negotiator Tom Graham said in a statement. UAW officials ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-CNH rejects UAW offer to end strike in impasse" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.