(Adds analyst comments, details from investor call, other details, updates share price) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Collins & Aikman Corp. on Thursday reported a narrower quarterly net loss as it doubled sales through acquisitions and consolidated operations. The stock, battered after the company's recapitalization in the second quarter, jumped more than 14 percent in afternoon trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Collins & Aikman, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Collins & Aikman narrows loss, shares jump 14 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642