* Commerzbank to issue 2.44 billion shares at 2.18 euros * Shareholders offered 10 new shares for each 11 held * Priced at 45 percent discount to Friday's close * Proceeds to help repay state aid * Shares fall 3 percent, underperforming sector (Adds background) By Arno Schuetze FRANKFURT, May 23 (Reuters) - Germany's Commerzbank took a big step towards paying back a government bailout on Monday when it priced a 5.3 billion euro ($7.5 billion) share issue at a 45 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Commerzbank moves closer to repaying government" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642