(Adds Commerzbank and trader comment, background, updates shares) By Nieck Ammerlaan FRANKFURT, June 22 (Reuters) - Commerzbank sold 1 million shares in German engineering and truck firm MAN AG on Wednesday as the German bank cashed in on one of its industrial share holdings. Dealers said the shares sold for 35.35 euros each, raising 35.35 million euros ($43.1 million). The price was at the lower end of a 35.25 to 35.60 euro range indicated by traders in London and Frankfurt. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Commerzbank sells 1 million MAN AG shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642