(Releads. Updates with fresh Eves' comments, details) By Ka Yan Ng TORONTO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Conservation efforts allowed Ontario's still-fragile electricity system to make it through the day on Monday after North America's worst-ever blackout shut most of the system down last week. The Ontario government, pleading for business and residents to halve energy consumption, said an "exemplary" response had allowed Canada's most populous province to get through the day with no major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Conservation lets Ontario dodge more blackouts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.