(Rewrites with CEO quotes from news conference) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Equipped with a bulging war chest, German automotive supplier Continental AG said on Thursday acquisitions were its top priority for 2006 after posting a 17 percent rise in fourth-quarter operating profit. Booming demand for electronic brake systems along with expanding margins at its tyre business have continued to generate strong cash flows and reduce debt, raising the issue of what ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Continental eyes acquisitions after Q4 profit rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642