(Adds CFO on China, updates shares) By Madeline Chambers and Nick Tattersall FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - German tyre and car component maker Continental raised its full-year earnings guidance on Wednesday after quarterly operating profit beat expectations, helped by cost cuts and improving demand. Earnings before interest, tax and amortisation (EBITA) rose to 262 million euros ($306.7 million) in the third quarter, up almost a third from a year ago and beating a forecast of 211 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Continental lifts guidance after Q3 profit jumps" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.