(Adds CFO comment, share, details) By Nicola Leske and Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Continental AG reported an 8 percent rise in third-quarter operating profit and said it would issue 14.65 million new shares to help pay for its takeover of Siemens VDO . The tyre and brakes specialist announced in July it had agreed to buy the Siemens automotive electronics and powertrain unit for 11.4 billion euros ($16.44 billion), a transformational deal that nearly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Continental posts Q3, to issue 14.65 mln new shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642