* CEO Neumann asked to step down - source * Schaeffler aims to replace Neumann - reports * Directors to discuss fresh equity issue later Thursday * Debt, cash positions improve ahead of key board meeting * CEO expects to meet loan covenants through rest of year * Conti has 2 bln euros in cash and 2 bln in credit lines (Rewrites with source on Neumann) By Christiaan Hetzner and Arno Schuetze FRANKFURT/HANOVER, July 30 (Reuters) - Continental AG's chief executive was asked to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Continental Q2 solid; CEO is asked to resign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.