(Adds, analyst comments, company comments, stock action) By Nick Carey CHICAGO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Diesel engine maker Cummins Inc. on Monday said fourth-quarter net income jumped 40 percent on soaring international demand. But stripped of tax benefits, the company's profits disappointed the market. Shares dipped nearly 3 percent before recovering. The Columbus, Indiana-based company said net profit rose to $167 million, or $3.31 per share, from $119 million, or $2.41 per share, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Cummins 4th-qtr profit up, but disappoint market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642