* Q3 net EPS of 48 cents * Q3 EPS ex-items of 56 cents * Analysts looking for EPS of 37 cents * US, European weakness offsets emerging market rebound * Caution on 2010 sends shares lower (Adds analyst comment, share reaction, byline) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Cummins Inc reported stronger-than-expected quarterly earnings on Friday, citing improving demand in China, India and Brazil and the effectiveness of cost-cutting at home. The maker of engines and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Cummins beats, raises but remains cautious on 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642