* Cuts full-year revenue forecast * 3rd-quarter profit misses estimates * Shares fall 17 percent (Adds analyst comment, byline and share reaction, recasts paragraphs 1 and 2) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Cummins Inc , a U.S. maker of engines and power generators, warned on Friday that headwinds in North America and Europe would prevent it from meeting its full-year target for revenue growth, sending its shares tumbling as much as 18 percent. The warning came ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Cummins cuts forecast, shares tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.