* Swings to EBIT loss of 1.43 bln eur * Industrial free cash flow deteriorates by 2.2 bln eur * Net industrial liquidity of 3.74 billion eur at end-March * Daimler shares fall 3.5 pct, BMW down 4.5 pct by 1513 GMT (Adds CFO comments, updates share prices) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Daimler warned investors that second-quarter results will stay deep in the red and said a 2009 loss was possible after the carmaker burned more than $1 billion in cash in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Daimler Q1 disappoints, sees Q2 loss as well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.