(Adds CFO comments, updates shares) By Michael Shields FRANKFURT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Sparkling results at Mercedes cars helped Daimler AG boost third-quarter operating profit by a better-than-expected 4 percent, sending its stock up sharply as investors basked in the post-Chrysler era. Group earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 1.89 billion euros ($2.70 billion) as profit surged at its Mercedes-Benz Cars division amid brisk sales of its C-Class and S-Class cars and its sport ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Daimler Q3 EBIT rises as Mercedes, truck units shine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642