* Q3 EBIT 2.418 bln eur vs Reuters poll avg 1.799 bln eur * Now sees 2010 EBIT surpassing 7 bln eur * Not in talks with Fiat over industrials business * No sign of slowdown in sales in China * Daimler shares down 1.2 pct (Adds details, CFO comment) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Daimler raised its full-year operating profit target for the third time this year to keep pace with bullish market expectations as Mercedes cars and trucks powered profits for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Daimler ups forecasts, markets unimpressed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642