(Recasts with comments from conference call) By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, Oct 26 (Reuters) - A day after its Mercedes division helped it to forecast-beating results, DaimlerChrysler said on Wednesday that new products would help shield its U.S. arm Chrysler from margin-eroding price wars. Slugging it out with badgered U.S. rivals General Motors Corp and Ford Motor Co while trying to fend off foreign competitors in the world's biggest car market poses a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-DaimlerChrysler bullish on U.S. prospects" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642