(Adds analysts, more detail, context, updates shares) By Mark Thompson and Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler posted a 10 percent rise in first-quarter profit and upped its guidance for U.S. arm Chrysler on Thursday, giving CEO Juergen Schrempp a lift before a board meeting that may end his tenure. The company reported operating earnings of 1.541 billion euros ($1.82 billion), beating analyst expectations thanks to cost cutting and higher sales at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-DaimlerChrysler Q1 strong as CEO faces showdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.