(Adds econ ministry, Daimler advisor) By Madeline Chambers FRANKFURT, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Germany's DaimlerChrysler said on Friday it had sold its MTU aero engine business to U.S. private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR), the carmaker's latest step to shed non-core assets. Daimler declined to give a price for the sale, which Reuters reported last week, but sources close to the transaction have said Daimler would sell the unit for 1.45 billion euros ($1.7 billion). The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-DaimlerChrysler sells aero engine unit to KKR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642