(Adds detail, comment, updates shares) By Madeline Chambers FRANKFURT, April 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler warned on Thursday of a fragile outlook for its U.S. Chrysler unit, due to difficult market conditions despite topping expectations with first-quarter results. Shares in the German carmaker extended losses on the news, which, combined with negative comments from Europe's biggest carmaker Volkswagen and a strong euro against the dollar, hit sentiment in the auto sector. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-DaimlerChrysler warns on Chrysler, revenues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642