(Adds bond price, updates stock price) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Troubled auto and truck parts supplier Dana Corp. on Monday said it was in continuing discussions with banks on financing alternatives, a move seen as reducing the immediate risk of a bankruptcy filing. The company's shares, which plunged last week, were up 29 percent in late morning New York Stock Exchange trade. Dana, whose credit ratings were cut last week over uncertainty about its outlook, on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Dana says it is in financing talks; shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.