(Adds share reaction, analyst comments) By Dominique Vidalon PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - French software company Dassault Systemes posted a forecast-beating 12 percent rise in second-quarter earnings on Thursday, helped by acquisitions and continued growth at its SolidWorks unit. Dassault Systemes, whose clients include global giants such as Boeing , Toyota and Sony , also raised its full-year 2006 revenue growth goals and EPS goals, boosting its shares by 13 percent "Business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Dassault Systemes Q2 EPS up, raises '06 goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.