(Adds Eni, Duvel, Lanxess, CNOOC, Drexel Morgan, Lucchini; updates Aecom) Aug 5 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday. (For Reuters columns on deals, click on [DEALTALK/] ** Italian gas company Gas Plus SpA is nearing a deal to buy assets of oil and gas group Eni for around 600 million euros ($787.4 million), two sources close to the deal said. To read more please, double ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642