** The Dutch Foundation for Democracy and Media has increased its stake in publisher PCM to 94.4 percent by buying back a majority stake from private equity firm Apax [APAX.UL] for 100 million euros ($132.7 million). [nL26607928] ** Communication equipment company Finisar Corp. has agreed to buy AZNA LLC. for $19.7 million and Kodeos Communications Inc. for about $7 million to mainly broaden its telecommunication applications product line. [nWNAS4864] ** Onstream Media Corp. , the online ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.