(Adds Nexia, Spartan Chassis and others) Aug 16 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday. ** Fifth Third Bancorp , a large U.S. Midwest bank, said it would buy First Charter Corp. for about $1.1 billion, adding nearly 60 bank branches in North Carolina and Georgia. To read more, please double click on [nN16321058] ** New Zealand infrastructure investor Infratil has taken a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.