(Adds Altria and others) Jan 31 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday. ** India's Tata Steel is set to become the world's fifth-biggest steel maker after winning a dramatic bid battle for Anglo-Dutch group Corus with a 6.2 billion pound ($12.2 billion) offer. To read more, please double click on [nSP69465] ** BFC Financial Corp. agreed to acquire home builder Levitt Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day -- mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.