** GlaxoSmithKline is getting out of the oral penicillin business in the United States, selling a factory and two key brands to India's Dr. Reddy's Laboratories . [ID:nLDE6AM1WU] ** Retired Apple Inc co-founder Steve Wozniak said he was "totally wrong" in recently suggesting the iPhone maker had bought speech-recognition software maker Nuance Communications Inc . [ID:nN23151020] ** Industrial gas supplier Airgas does not need to hold another shareholder meeting in January, a Delaware ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Deals of the day--mergers and acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642